This is a business activity of Hunter Councils and comprises the provision of strategic consultancy services such as business planning, performance management, community engagement strategy, media strategy and training, general meeting facilitation and economic and tourism development initiatives.
Services are provided free to Hunter Councils members, at a discount to other Local Government entities and at cost to the private sector.
Past work has included:
- Economic Development Strategy Review
- Tourism Reviews
- Development of Regional Organisation of Councils strategic plans (outside the Hunter)
- Performance management training for Councillors/development of General Manager performance agreements
- Scoping for development of Community Strategic Plans
- Business planning for public benevolent institutions.
For further information, please contact our CEO on (02) 4978 4040.